Monorail and Yamanote Line Discount Ticket
From Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station or Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station to any station on the JR Yamanote Line. (One-way and one use only)
|Boarding station||Area||Ordinary fare
(when purchasing printed tickets)
|Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station
Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station
Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station
|Ikebukuro, Mejiro, Takadanobaba||¥780||¥500|
|Shinjuku, Yoyogi, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shin-Okubo, Otsuka, Sugamo, Komagome, Tabata, Sendagaya, Shinanomachi||¥710|
|Ueno, Okachimachi, Uguisudani, Nippori, Nishi-Nippori, Ebisu, Meguro, Gotanda, Suidobashi, Iidabashi, Ichigaya, Yotsuya||¥680|
|Tokyo, Kanda, Akihabara, Shinagawa, Osaki, Ochanomizu||¥670|
|Yurakucho, Shimbashi, Tamachi, Takanawa Gateway||¥650|
- * Fares listed are for adult tickets
- * All areas and fares listed above are through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station.
- * Separate fares apply for travel outside the Yamanote Line area.
Where to purchase
- Ticket machines at Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station and Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station.
Dates of sale and use
- Weekends and public holidays until March 31, 2024 (Sun) and
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 to Sunday, May 7, 2023
- Saturday, July 15, 2023 to Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Friday, December 29, 2023 to Wednesday, January 3,2024
- Saturday, March 16, 2024 to Sunday, March 31, 2024
- * Tickets are valid only on the date of purchase
How to use
- Can be used to ride from Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station or Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station to any station on the Yamanote Line.
- Don't forget to take your ticket from the ticket gate when you go through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station and JR Hamamatsucho Station.
- The ticket will be collected by the automated ticket gate at your destination.
If the ticket is still unused, refunds (less a fee) can be handled at any Tokyo Monorail station (other than Showajima Station).
- No advance sales. Sold only on the date of use.
- Valid for one day.
- Stopovers are not possible. On JR Lines you may ride freely on any ordinary train (including rapid trains) in ordinary free seating.