Monorail and Yamanote Line Discount Ticket
From Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station or Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station to any station on the JR Yamanote Line. (One-way and one use only)
|Boarding station||Area||Ordinary fare
(when purchasing printed tickets)
|Haneda Airport International Terminal Station
Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station
Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station
|Ikebukuro, Mejiro, Takadanobaba||¥750||¥500|
|Shinjuku, Yoyogi, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shin-Okubo, Otsuka, Sugamo, Komagome, Tabata, Sendagaya, Shinanomachi||¥690|
|Ueno, Okachimachi, Uguisudani, Nippori, Nishi-Nippori, Ebisu, Meguro, Gotanda, Suidobashi, Iidabashi, Ichigaya, Yotsuya||¥660|
|Tokyo, Kanda, Akihabara, Shinagawa, Osaki, Ochanomizu||¥650|
|Yurakucho, Shimbashi, Tamachi||¥630|
- * Fares listed are for adult tickets
- * All areas and fares listed above are through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station.
- * Separate fares apply for travel outside the Yamanote Line area.
Where to purchase
- Ticket machines at Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station and Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station.
- Tokyo Monorail ticket machines at airports.
Dates of sale and use
- Weekends and holidays until March 31, 2018 (Sat) and
- from May 1, 2017 (Mon) to May 2, 2017 (Tue)
- from July 15, 2017 (Sat) to August 31, 2017 (Thu)
- from December 28, 2017 (Thu) to January 3, 2018 (Wed)
- from March 17, 2018 (Sat) to March 31, 2018 (Sat)
- * Tickets are valid on date of purchase only
How to use
- Can be used to ride from Airport International Terminal Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station or Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station to any station on the Yamanote Line.
- Don't forget to take your ticket from the ticket gate when you go through Monorail Hamamatsucho Station and JR Hamamatsucho Station.
- The ticket will be collected by the automated ticket gate at your destination.
If the ticket is still unused, refunds (less a fee) can be handled at any Tokyo Monorail station (other than Showajima Station).
- No advance sales. Sold only on the date of use.
- Valid for one day.
- Stopovers are not possible. On JR Lines you may ride freely on any ordinary train (including rapid trains) in ordinary free seating.